Best way to get rid of Ouija Board and ZOZO Demon ?

A few weeks ago, I started playing with the Ouija Bored and Black Magick. I saw a few videos on Youtube of people trying it and I was curious on contacting a ghost. I thought that this would be the fastest way. At first none of it worked for a week, but by the second week, a ghost named Zozo started talking to me.... show more A few weeks ago, I started playing with the Ouija Bored and Black Magick. I saw a few videos on Youtube of people trying it and I was curious on contacting a ghost. I thought that this would be the fastest way. At first none of it worked for a week, but by the second week, a ghost named Zozo started talking to me. He said he was a nice spirit and died in the 90s, but he had no knowledge of the 80s when I asked him. By the fourth week of using Black Magick, when I talked to Zozo, he said "kill" to answer every question and just started cussing at me saying "fcuk fcuk fcuk" over an over.

It scared me, so I threw away everything. But a few days later, I found the bored in my room! I was scared so I started crying, but at least the Black Magick stuff was gone. I didn't want to touch the thing so its still there. But I feel someone watching me sleep! Its "heavy" in a way! I've only been having nightmares of dark shadows killing me and raping me by tearing off my skin with flames and I keep waking up crying. I hear footsteps in my room and voices speaking an other language, its not spanish or anything just strange language that sounds like nothing said today. What should I do!? How do I stop Zozo?

No one was with me when I did this, I was alone. I've seen a lot of people talking to Zozo on the internet. So I'm scared and if mt parents brought it back in, why isn't my Black Magick here!? I threw everything away at once, not at different times. Its hard not to be scared!