It is almost 10 years after 9/11 and there is still a big hole in the ground where the Trade Center was?

what message does that send to the Radical Muslim world? Does it say that we are scared to build because they will just knock it down again?

Favorite Answer

I lost 2 family members in tower 1 that day, so as far as I'm concerned the hole is in my soul. I don't care what they do with it now. Why build towering spires as tributes when they will just again become greed houses for commercial enterprise. We can as easily honor the lost within us without glass and steel icons, so much like those erected by the ancients in worshiping rulers and mythical gods. Pish posh.

The Government is taking care of it....so what do you expect?

Competency?

I lived on Oahu from Feb. 1969 until Feb. 1975. During that 6 year period, there was so much construction going on we used to joke that the Hawaii State Bird was the Construction Crane.

I used to watch 30 story apartment buildings go from ground breaking to completion in less than six months.

When I first arrived there was a Government building under construction in the area between Honolulu and Pearl Harbor. It was a three or four story building. When I moved to the mainland six years later it still wasn't complete.

That is the difference between the Government and private enterprise.

Anyone want to discuss Government Efficiency and Deficit Spending and all those Government bureaucracies and DEBT? How do you think Obama Care will work out for us?

You should really verify what you are going to say before you post nonsense.

http://www.panynj.gov/wtcprogress/index.html

So should the one who is ranting about the government. Why on earth would the government be rebuilding the World Trade Center? It was never government property. It belongs to a public transportation agency and is being rebuilt by them and the private-sector net lessee.

There's a giant building being built there RIGHT NOW. You can totally see pictures of the building progress. It's pretty tall already. There's also a train station in there.

There is a thing called the Shroud of Turin. I hear some lady wiped a fellow names Jesus' face on it. Now why didn't she wash it and use it as a napkin for later?

• qwert

It's New York - there's a lot of liberal red tape to get through before you can build anything (unless it's a 9/11 victory mosque a few blocks away.)

It says never forget.

Source(s): Independent

Gofers.

it says your a clueless idiot