What do you call yourself, my LGBT friends?

i call myself the missing link in sexuality because i'm bi! think about it, what further proof is there that being gay is just as normal as being straight. that you can't change or help who you fall for, it just happens! you love who you love, people really need to get over it! since there is bad juju... show more i call myself the missing link in sexuality because i'm bi! think about it, what further proof is there that being gay is just as normal as being straight. that you can't change or help who you fall for, it just happens! you love who you love, people really need to get over it!
since there is bad juju towards the word bisexual and it also seems to sound so damn technical, i tell people that i'm a queer identified 4, though i'm wondering how to shorten it, its sort of a mouth full! the reason i say this is because it lets me explain just what it means and how sexuality isn't just right or wrong, black or white gay or straight. there is a lot of gray and that's a good thing! what do guys say? or where are ya'll on the Kinsey scale? do you ever have to explain yourself to people, if so what do you say to them? would love to know!