Which is a better Adobe or any free programs for turning files into PDF?

I have Adobe 9, and it says I have to pay to turn files into PDF. Is Adobe 8 better? And if it is, should I delete all Adobe 9, before downloading any better Adobe or programs that would let me turn files into PDF. The files I need will be send from my e-mail, it is electronic processing. I have no idea even how to turn files into PDF..

Favorite Answer

OX PDF creator is an PDF maker tool that can create PDF documents from any printable files, such as txt, images (JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, EMF, EWF, TIFF), compatible with Microsoft Office 2003/2007/2010, support converting Word (doc, docx), PowerPoint (ppt, pptx), Excel (xls, xlsx) to PDF file. Besides PDF document creating, the PDF File Creator can also save file format as PNG, JPEG, BMP, PCX, TIFF and PS, EPS under "option" settings. Working as virtual printer. You good helper to generate PDF files.

http://pdf-converter.for-mac-download.com/pdf-crea...

Create PDF from any Printable files

Set password to protect information in PDF

Combine PDF documents into one

Put text string into created PDF file

You're confusing Adobe Reader, 8 and up, with Adobe Acrobat, the paid PDF file creation software.

MS-Word 2007 and up, AND Open Office 3, both have the ability to "Save as..." files in PDF format, for example.

The REAL question is what kind of files do you want to create a PDF file from, and what App did you use to create the original text / Doc file? Answer that, and we can help you further.

If just turn files into pdf format, don't need pay for the pro version of adobe, only use another third party program named pdf creator to do this.

You can try simpo pdf creator lite, it's a free pdf creator and can create many files to pdf format, just download it for a try, http://www.simpopdf.com/pdf-creator-lite.html

• D R

Any PDF writer will do the trick, even the free ones. But Adobe offers you all kinds of options most others don't, like control over compression, security, and the ability to fine-tune your pdf to whatever use you're making it for.

It would be better if you have pdf converter, i used in this way. Just add the files to pdf converter, it will help you convert the files to another format like pdf as you want.

Download a good pdf converter from here

http://www.advancedpdfconverter.com

Just download a copy of PrimoPDF. It installs a printer driver that will allow you to print anything to a PDF file and choose the quality that you want as well. Works great, free, and spyware free as well.

Source(s): Experience