Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesNew York City · 9 years ago

Would living in NYC be better than living in Mexico City?

I would like to live in one of those two places when i am older, which one do you consider the best. Also, if you know any other big city which is nice and cultural, please tell me.

Favorite Answer

Mexico City?? OMG it's terrible live there!!

is the most polluted cities of the world and the most dangerous city in the world.

well,very very bad idea to want to live there.

NYC it's safe,there's a lot of security there. NYC is not so much expensive to be a metropolis.

NYC it's the centre of the world,the best big kaleidoscope of the world,the city never sleeps.

I don't say this only to flatter the city cause I'm a native new yorker,it's the pure truth.

I traveled all around the world and I never see others AMAZING cities like NYC.

cheaper and safe places to live:Queens,where a lot of people,many many young people come here to spend less;Brooklyn,Park Slope is a neighborhood located in the west of Brooklyn, is located between 15th Street and Flatbush Avenue between Prospect Park West and 4th Avenue;

Lower East Side of Manhattan (between Canal Street and Houston Street and between the East River and Bowery);Sunnyside in Queens;Chinatown,Brooklyn's Boerum Hill e Greenpoint.

but if you search a small city go to Maine,or in Northern Europe,in Norway for example,life there is perfect,Norway and Sweden are the best countries to live in Europe.

Source(s): native new yorker

that depends. like i will choose Mexico City, because i dont like the noisy of big city and hate to see everyone rushing and car flying all the time. i will be an quiet woman, reading books and climbing mountains.

but seems you are a big city guy, so i think nyc is better for you. you will enjoy running with the young and keeping yourself busy and energetic all the time. there are always new things appearing there. but you need to have enough money to maintain an easy life, since nyc is pretty expensive.

how do you like the northern European cities, like Amsterdam and Copenhagen? there are full of exotic and pleasant to live in, and the cultural atmosphere is strong.

Mexico city. More historical, better food, and more warm and exotic. But i hate its pollution and dangerous crime rates. NYC on the other hand is more touristy and very very busy. I am not a big city person in genral though.

Choose mexico city...it is cheaper, exotic, and the weather is a lot nicer.