Help losing weight over summer?

ok, so i've got a few questions for you all, so i hope you can help me. First off, i drink about 4-6 cans of pepsi max a day ( i think i'm addicted :L) if i cut out all the pepsi will i lose much weight ? Second i'm unsure of what exercises to do, i mainly want to do them in my room since... show more ok, so i've got a few questions for you all, so i hope you can help me.

First off, i drink about 4-6 cans of pepsi max a day ( i think i'm addicted :L)
if i cut out all the pepsi will i lose much weight ?

Second i'm unsure of what exercises to do, i mainly want to do them in my room since i'm embarrassed to go running outside because of how judgemental people are. so can you suggest good workouts which won't be noisy in my room as i am upstairs ??

Thirdly I have started a diet, but it's not doing so well, any tips to keep me motivated or to stop me from giving up ??

i'm 15 and weigh roughly 175 pounds :O idk my height :( sorry :P if i guess it's probs just below 6ft :/

Thanks for answering peeps!