? asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

help losing weight over summer?

ok, so i've got a few questions for you all, so i hope you can help me.

First off, i drink about 4-6 cans of pepsi max a day ( i think i'm addicted :L)

if i cut out all the pepsi will i lose much weight ?

Second i'm unsure of what exercises to do, i mainly want to do them in my room since i'm embarrassed to go running outside because of how judgemental people are. so can you suggest good workouts which won't be noisy in my room as i am upstairs ??

Thirdly I have started a diet, but it's not doing so well, any tips to keep me motivated or to stop me from giving up ??

i'm 15 and weigh roughly 175 pounds :O idk my height :( sorry :P if i guess it's probs just below 6ft :/

Thanks for answering peeps!

Favorite Answer

Make you slim, no jokes, no bullshit:

1. Only water- as much as you like, but nothing else

2. Balanced diet, if you want to get slim look this up for your profile (lots of chicken, steak and fish. rice and salad[ salads with minor dressing], tons of veggies. No sauce on the meat, and i mean salt and pepper.)

2.1 (Hint: how not to give up, Think negative get angry at yourself to provide a basis that you can return to when you feel like giving up. Anything is good, i.e. think of some bad stuff happening to someone close or whatever. Research shows negative thoughts, primarily violet, stimulate testosterone-- which will push you through anything, often giving you an adrenaline rush even if your muscles have already reached failure. You mainly use this during strenuous workouts, yet it can help you with anything.)

3. Workout: Follow this strictly

Every morning, right when you wake up- Eat a fruit, or nothing, but nothing more than a fruit.

-10 push-ups (If you cannot do a full one do push-ups from the knee not the toe)

-50 calf-raises ( basically you are standing up and you just push yourself up only using your feet)

-50 sit-ups or crunches (whichever you can do )

-50 no weight squats (standing up straight, feet should-width apart, squat down until your upper legs are parallel to the ground, this one kick my *** the most)

| Done with the first set, try to do that with out stopping

-for the first 5 days do that every morning only once(all of that is one "set"),

then the next 5 days (days 5-10) do 2 sets of that, with a 30 second to 1 minute break between sets

-the next 5 days (days 11-15) do 3 sets, with 30 sec- 1 min break in between

next 5 days (16-20) 4 sets

-next 5(21-25) 5 sets, AND 1 mile jog, not run- jog (if you stick to the plan you should be able to go jogging and not feel "judged" and i am serious)

next 5 (26-30) 6 sets and 1 mile jog

- next 5 (31-35) 7 sets and RUN 1 mile

next5 (36-40) 8 sets and run 1 mile

-next 5 (41-45) 9 sets and run 2 miles

next 5 (46-50) 10 sets and run 2 miles

-next five (51-55) 11 sets and run 3 miles

last 5 (56-60) 12 sets and run 4 miles

When ever you feel like you can do more push-ups increase by 5 per day until you get to 50, like the rest. Each "set" should take a max of 4 minutes to do, and that is when you are doing it in the final days. Also, if you feel that you can improve this plan, go for it- just remember any changes you make you MUST stick to. And one more thing, dont ever ****ing give up. dont cheat, "oh i did 45 that like 50" NO! If you are going to do this plan that i wasted time typing up then ****ing do it correctly. If you feel the need to curse back at me or comments questions what ever f.leszczynski@yahoo.com put workout in the topic

Source(s): im 18 and i played football(high school), i used to be a fatass and i got slim and packed without any help miracle pill/drug no protein powder or whatever

1

Source(s): Healthiest Weight Loss Pills : http://PureGarciniaGet.com/WL/?pEzw

Here are some tips for your weight loss!

1. You need to slowly decrease your Pepsi, I started drinking at least 1 glass of water with Lemon in it and drinking a lot of lemonade and tea instead of soda. Also, if you don't buy the Pepsi, it will be easier to resist drinking it, especially if you think about the good outcome.

2. The three best exercises to do are Push-Ups(starting with Girl types, then work you up to Boy types), Crunches, and Lunges or Squats. You can do three sets of ten each day and hopefully see results. If you dont want to do those, you could always see if your cable has an Exercise TV where you can do workouts, try doing one three days a week(like Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday).

3. You definitely don't need to diet, just eat healthier and excersise more. even if you just go to the gym on the treadmill or just go for a walk. Some examples of good/healthy foods would be, Fresh fruits (cherries, strawberries, oranges, bananas, apples), Salads with a measured amount of dressing (you could dip your fork in the dressing then stab the lettuce so you can refrain from eating too much dressing which is the most fat in a salad)

Good Luck and remember not to stress yourself out too much, as long as you eat healthy and exercise, you'll do fine! Remember that everyone is beautiful and you shouldn't hurt yourself trying to diet! (:

I've tried many diets and couldn't make anything work. Since having my first child, I've been carrying around an extra 30 pounds. This diet just made sense and showed me that everything I was doing before was wrong and a waste of my time.

The plan was so refreshing and so simple to follow. I did everything plan said and lost 23 pounds in the first three weeks. I'm now starting the diet again to lose 7 more pounds. This plan has changed my life.

Get started today!

• Ann

Diet Exercise Willpower

I'm also 15 and weight 215 lbs at 6"2. push ups and sit ups did it with some sports. consume less calories from fat and that should be the only diet your body needs. calories to burn fat and then gain muscle. my weight went down but is slowly increasing not fat though. it takes hard work and dedication. you can even lift weights. to this day I jog just before sunrise and ride 10 miles twice a week with bench press dumbells and floor exercises to go along with it. last year I had **** now I walk outside shirtless for no reason

pick up a 5 or 10 pound weight at the gym and visualize that weight coming off holding the weight in your hands helps bring home just how heavy even 5 pounds of extra fat can be

Do core exercises to help your stability like crunches and push ups but your gonna have to go outside to run or something to achieve best results. And to keep your diet up your just gonna have to keep the willpower. I can't eat much carbs for I'm cutting right now so I have to skip the pizza and anything that is pretty much a carb wherever I go and just have a salad with some water and fish. I allow myself one cheat meal a week though to take care of my cravings and drink green tea because it helps burn calories.

You should definitely try and get a structured diet. I had to lose a lot of weight and over time was able to. You should try check this out because this is what I was able to do to lose the weight and hopefully you will be able to lose the weight too.

• Lucia

don t eat mindlessly while watching the tv on the computer or doing other activity