is anyone beside me a non-yaoi hetalia fan?

i like hetalia but all the fan arts have yaoi. i was just wondering so don't give me hate mail and spam me and wish me to hell...

Favorite Answer

lol - i think no one will do that coz it's your own opinion right? everyone has their own - mine didnt mind either way but i prefer for non yaoi hetalia more

I've met some hetalia fans who don't like yaoi, I just think they're harder to find out of the entire fandom. I, personally do like yaoi and hetalia together (blame the fandom, it's what got me into yaoi in the first place), and I understand, everyone's entitled to their own opinion! :] It's immature to spam and insult people because of their likes and dislikes. If you want to meet more hetalia fans who dislike yaoi, you'd just have to look through some communities online. I hope you find more people who share your interests! :D

No you're not alone... (surprisingly)

I love Hetalia, but not at all the yaoi side of it (that's not even really canon).

It's fine people draw it if they're a fan, but there's just SO MUCH it makes you think the anime is yaoi itself :/

I am. I love Hetalia and I love yaoi, but yaoi doujinshi's and pairings disgust me. I'm only fine with the official couple, which is Sweden and Finland, and Sweden is the only official gay character in Hetalia. I find Sweden X Finland cute but that's only along the lines of shounen-ai(still its more like friendship), not yaoi. I find it cute how Finland keeps denying that he is Sweden's wife.

I'm not a huge fan of Hetalia, though I think it is cute and funny. I don't dislike it. Also, I'm not one for yaoi, so I guess I would be. ^_^;

*raises hand*

*raises other hand for my sister*

lol yeah my sis and I don't care for the hetalia yaoi either. I think it's weird to say "My country is a gay for yours" haha but they're kinda askin for it on occasion (holy rome and italy yo)

• condom

i'm from united statesa. and that i admire united statesa. x Canada superb. Canada's so lovable, it only makes me prefer to pass there in hopes of looking myself a wavy, golden-haired, glasses wearing cutie :3 ...do only no longer tell me bf that area, 'kay? xD

Yes my friend, you are not alone. The thought of countries being in love creeps me out...