Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

Quotes about being afriad of liking a guy more than I already do?

I need short quotes about being afraid of liking a guy more than I do cause I know I'll get hurt more than I am by all the things he does.

• Jo W
    Favorite Answer

“Don’t be Afraid to all Women, Get married to any one of them, then you will be Afraid of only ONE and start Loving the REST…” - Nasir Khan

“Death comes to you soon when you are afraid of it, so you have to live as you will not have to be afraid of death when your time comes for the leave. :)” - Nishi De Silva

“I'm afraid to be alone, I'm afraid not to be alone. I'm afraid of what I am, what I'm not, what I might become, what I might never become. I don't want to stay at my job for the rest of my life, but I'm afraid to leave. And I'm just tired, you know? I'm just so tired of being afraid.” - Michelle Pfeiffer

“And thou, son of man, be not afraid of them, neither be afraid of their words, though briers and thorns be with thee, and thou dost dwell among scorpions: be not afraid of their words, nor be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house.” - Bible

“I will not be afraid to cry. I will not be afraid to mess up. I will not be afraid to be weak, even for a moment's time.” - Jason Robinson

“Don't be afraid of what the Universe throws at you. Just put on your baseball glove and try your best to catch it. All things happen for a reason. If you live honest KARMA wont destroy you. ~Nerissa Irving” - nerissa irving

“Don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone. Chances are you are going to land quite comfortably with both feet on the ground ready to take that next step.” - G. Brian Benson

“Do not be afraid of tomorrow, for God is already there.” - Lily Chatterjee

“Strength comes when fears are faced. When we face the wounds and fears of what has happened, the healing can begin. It no longer holds us prisoner in our own lives. We can't be afraid to have courage.” - Cathy Gipson

“Lifes a hard game to win noone should be afraid to lose it, because in death everyone is a winner” - Ashley Townes

nothing ventured nothing gained,its better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all,love is a many splintered thing,can't live with em,can't kill em,hit the road jack,make a new plan stan,don't let the door hit cha where the GOOD LORD split cha,I'm history,you look like my next ex,you look just like my first husband and I've never been married,want to play,you gotta pay,I am worth more than this,you can have him,take a flying leap at a rolling doughnut,eat sh...and then die,or then bark at the moon,stick your head up your butt and jump and with any luck you will disappear( these are for you to use if you come to your senses

Source(s): life