Why does my dog always come to my room to sleep and follow me?

Before i used to think it was just because my bed was comfy but he always does it, i love it i think it's great, but im just wondering why? My brothers get jealous alot because he follows me around all the time, like if im sitting on the sofa he'll sit right beside me or sit in between my legs, if i move to... show more Before i used to think it was just because my bed was comfy but he always does it, i love it i think it's great, but im just wondering why? My brothers get jealous alot because he follows me around all the time, like if im sitting on the sofa he'll sit right beside me or sit in between my legs, if i move to the other side of the sofa he'll follow, if i sit on the floor he'll follow.

Most of the time he's in my room playing or beside me nearly all the time, and when we all go to sleep he always comes to my room to sleep in my room ALWAYS, like even if he's fast asleep in the living room as soon as i get up to go to my room he follows, even in the middle of the night i wake up and he's snuggling next to me, even when he was downstairs when i slept. I love it but im just wondering why he always follows and wants to sleep with me all the time, in a house where there are 5 other people to pick from?