Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What these 2 movies called ?

Whats thismovie called ?

1) A movie and i watched when i was like 4 and its like Dennis the movie and i think it the second one with a different name i'm not sure but its like this little boy and i cant mind i only mind a little bit and he tries to do something and its candyfloss or something and they also go to a pool water thing and the old man jumps off a diving board and he does a belly flop i think and he didn't die tho and i and and he camped out with his dog oh and i think this was in it but not sure and there doing something and the camouflaging and can't mind the rest

2)Not Alto , of info but i think it was called dennis and the dinosaur bucket or something but i looked up you tube and its not and all i member is he finds a bone can't mind the rest at all

that's all , thanks if you know :D!!

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Its the Dennis The Menace movie.I know Walter Matthau played Mr.Wilson.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.