Jehovah’s Witnesses, how can the faithful and discreet slave understand the bible any better that you can?

"Only this organization functions for Jehovah's purpose and to his praise. To it alone God's Sacred Word, the Bible, is not a sealed book (Watchtower, July 1, 1973, p. 402). As "The faithful and discreet slave" it claims that only its organization is capable of rightly understanding... show more "Only this organization functions for Jehovah's purpose and to his praise. To it alone God's Sacred Word, the Bible, is not a sealed book (Watchtower, July 1, 1973, p. 402).

As "The faithful and discreet slave" it claims that only its organization is capable of rightly understanding God's word.

But it also claims that it is not inspired and therefore apt to make errors.

"... Because it [Watch Tower Society] is not infallible and has never claimed to be, from time to time corrections are necessary." (Watchtower Oct 15, 1954, 638)

"Those who make up the one true Christian organization today do not have angelic revelations or divine inspiration" (Jehovah's Witnesses Proclaimers of God's Kingdom [1993], 708

What gives them any authority or ability as they are uninspired that "it alone God's Sacred Word, the Bible, is not a sealed book"

if the men of the "Slave" have no "angelic revelations or divine inspiration" how could their bible understanding be any better that any other JW with a bit of bible reading experience?

How can they claim to be able to interpret the bible any better than any one else?

They are not even claiming the assistance of the Holy Spirit that Christ said would teach us.

John 14;26 But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.
Update: @Superguy, ranting and not making any attempt to answer the question asked are against the rules of this site, not that it would bother you, but in future please try to act like a Christian and do the Christian thing, I understand by your non-attempt to address the question you have just ignored the rules but try... show more @Superguy, ranting and not making any attempt to answer the question asked are against the rules of this site, not that it would bother you, but in future please try to act like a Christian and do the Christian thing, I understand by your non-attempt to address the question you have just ignored the rules but try to abide by them from now on OK. Thank you, God bless.
Update 2: @halalujah, or is that hahahaha, the WBTS deny that they are inspired by the Holy Spirit or any angel, read the question, it is all there. "Those who make up the one true Christian organization today do not have angelic revelations or divine inspiration" (Jehovah's Witnesses Proclaimers of God's Kingdom [1993], 708 show more @halalujah, or is that hahahaha, the WBTS deny that they are inspired by the Holy Spirit or any angel, read the question, it is all there.
"Those who make up the one true Christian organization today do not have angelic revelations or divine inspiration" (Jehovah's Witnesses Proclaimers of God's Kingdom [1993], 708
5 answers 5