Guy I Like: Straight or Bi?

Counters: Dated girls, jock masculine, most popular kid in school, hasn't said otherwise

Signs:

1.Spent We 10 minutes one time google imaging hot male celebs (Him- Eric Dane[typed McSteamy] Patrick Dempsey [typed McDreamy] Christian Bale etc) (Me- Zac Efron Ashton Kutcher) (started by him with a Robert Pattinson Taylor Lautner debate)

2.Asked male friend who the hottest guy on Twilight was

3.At end of Michael Buble "Everything" video says the way he moves his lips is "SO F-ING SEXY" (tries to make it sound like a joke)

4.Had a pic of a male friends butt on phone because a chair gave it a funny mark

5.Again Twilight has 1st Movie on iPod went to see Eclipse on premiere night with sister and her friends

6.In Advanced Dramatic Arts

7.Taking Concert Choir next year

8.Taylor Swift fan Big Time Rush fan

9.When asked about revenge on a untrustworthy friend he threatened to reveal "he had a small penis"

10.Very receptive to me coming out to him (I did it because he told my friend that I should "Just come out")

11.Gay friends

12.Seemed angry at the fact this guy made fun of gay guy

13.At Assembly he volunteers to go on stage, when asked to do a pose does the "Bend and Snap"

14.Gorgeous Guy: Looks to Girlfriend ratio is pretty off. Virgin.

15.Laid on my Leg one time (10 minutes)

16.We did a Play, had 5 shows, gave me good luck hugs for the first 2 shows

17.Loves doing the "Gay Voice"/imitating a Gay Person as a "joke"

Come on something has to tell you he's into guys! What's your verdict?

His sister is very butch too and doesn't get guys. They say its hereditary you know ;)

Va Guy: EXACTLY thats the only reason people think he's straight. Just on that basic BS! And they all think they know him but I got to know him through 4 Classes this year and a 3 month long musical! And I've known the dude for 6 years. So thank you.

Favorite Answer

He's bi or closet gay no way is he straight

It's really kind of unclear since a lot of the "signs" are either stereotypes, things any decent person would do, or just things he'd joke about. And the "counters" aside from the dating girls part are all things that have nothing to do with sexuality. Honestly since he was so receptive to you coming out to him, I'd just ask him in private if I were you

Wow dude.. a lot of these things don't have anything to do with being gay. Like number 5-7. Stupid stereotypes... anyways he may just admire good looking celebrities. There really isn't enough here to make an informed decision. My advice: ask him.

I think he's gay. I don't think he'll be offensive if you just ask hime. Just say hey are you gay. haha something like that. In the end you have nothing to lose and if he says yes, you just got a boyfriend.

Well one list is certainly longer than the other. And being a jock is not really a 'con'. Just bring it up casually.

Sounds pretty bi

Best way is to ask him, haha but he sounds bi if not gay to me. lD

Sounds bi to me.

most likely gay or bi

• HAHAHA i no a lot of straight guys that fits that!