LGBT: Does anyone watch anime?

Anyone here likes anime? and if so what genre? :D a list?

My list:

Full metal alchemist (brotherhood as well)

Naruto

Moon phase

XXXHolic

Elfen lied

RANMA 1/2 (Fav anime)

DBZ

Kiddy grade

Stay faith night

Avatar (American anime)

Tsubasa Chronicle

Ghost slayer ayashi

Fooly cooly

School days

Claymore

Hell girl

High school of the dead

(I have a long list! cant think of more atm)

I'm a fanatic of anime/Japanese culture/food and stuff! (sometimes I joke that I was probably asian in my past life!)

Anyways I like all good anime, even yuri which is "girl x girl" love. I watch it all!

Also has anyone ever been to an anime convention?

I'm curious to see how many LGBT people like animeeee!

@The Guy With Pride In His Eye: Sailor moon was interesting but stopped around episode 100sum, where usagi's daughter meets the unicorn boy! X) and sure, I don't mind! people already think I'm asian.

@Duane: I've watched FMA brotherhood online! in subs, I couldn't wait for dubs..

@Matt: well, I have no shame :) it's my passion. Nerdy? haha I guess.

@Pepamint: :o nice list! (Well, plan on taking a lot of money with you! they have tons of anime there to buy and it's just like heaven on earth haha)

@мιѕѕ ĸaĸaѕнι: Thx about the list but one genre I forgot to mention that I don't watch is yaoi. It's just boring ._. haha and hey, I'm a dude and I watch Yuri more than anything..my girlfriend likes Yaoi so we even each other out!

Favorite Answer

Well, the list would be rather long but I do watch Anime. Never been to a convention though, I'll type up the list and edit this when I'm finished. If that doesn't already tell you how much of the bloody stuff I tend to watch,

.hack//Legend of the Twilight

.hack//Liminality

.hack//Quantum

.hack//Roots

.Hack//Sign

Bleach

Cowboy Bebop

Death Note

Fruit Basket

Full Metal Alchemist

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Fooly Cooly

Inu-Yasha

Love Hina

Lupin the Third

Marmalade Boy

Naruto

Naruto: Shippuuuden

Neon Genesis Evangelion

One Piece

Oran High School Host Club

Pokemon 1-14

Prince of Tennis

Rurouni Kenshin

Rozen Maiden

Shaman King

The Big O

Trigun

Vampire Knight

Vampire Knight: Guilty

Wolf's Rain

Witch hunter robin

X

Yu Yu Hakusho

Yu-Gi-Oh

Finally done, So that's the list.

Oh wow, I've watched TONS of Anime. The wierdest part is I am a lesbian and I love Yaoi! I've watched so much Yaoi that it's crazy!

I recomend:

-Junjou Romantica

-Sekai-Ichi Hatsukoi

-Boku No Pico

-Loveless (Also has Yuri.)

-FAKE

-Sukisho

-Sensitive Pornograph

-Papa To Kiss In The Dark

-Close The Last Door

For Yuri, I reomend Strawberry Panic. Also known as my FAVORITE ANIME!

... Besides Yaoi and Yuri I like Naruto, Soul Eater, Fairy Tail, etc.

:D I love anime!

My list: (Not in any order)

Naruto

Full Metal Alchemist

Fooly Cooly

Prince of Tennis

Bleach

Junjou Romantica

Junjou Romantica 2

Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi

Pokemon (Although I stopped watching it...)

Death Note

One Piece

I don't watch these much anymore...but I still love them.

I like Manga much more than anime. Currently reading the Death Note manga. :)

Yuri, yaoi...I like both haha. <3

I've never been to a convention, but my friend and I are planning on going to one senior year of high school.

Some anime is good, but honestly I think you have to have the proper amount of shame about it. It is pretty nerdy. My favorites are Avatar the Last Airbender (yes American w/e), Tenchi Muyo!, and Wolf's Rain. Also Hiyao Miyazaki films are usually pretty good too.

I've never been to an anime convention.

i admire good anime, not purely anime. The Flame of Recca manga (considered one of my well-liked shounen manga series, Bleach stole maximum of its textile from it) exchange into became right into a foul anime, and that i exchange into unhappy. i've got not been waiting to exhibit screen as plenty anime as I did while i exchange into in extreme college owing to my college majors, yet I nevertheless get including buddies a minimum of two times a week and we will watch a chain mutually. We at present complete 07 Ghost and No. 6 (in case you like yaoi fanservice, provide them an eye fixed). i'm attempting to convince them to torrent Panty & Stocking...evidently like Bobobo meets Powerpuff women. And confident, dying be conscious is a great anime. The over-the-perfect moments like Teru Mikami's weird and wonderful faces and the epic music that performs while some thing mundane is going on (POTATO CHIP!! SPINNING HUG!!) certainly upload to the relaxing for me. i did not like the ending (too plenty Deus Ex Machina), yet each little thing as much as Soichiro's dying exchange into super.

I really love anime! Unfortunately I don't have as much time as I'd like to watch it.

I've finished watching:

Loveless (A really great Shonen-Ai)

Ouran High School Host Club

Air (It SUCKED)

Elfen Lied

(More, I just don't remember)

Still watching:

DBZ

One Piece (A really great adventure comedy! I love it.)

Kuroshitsuji

1/3 of that I wont watch but the rest I love it and become a nerd when people bring it up. Can't wait for the new episode of FMA tonight. :D

I mainly read manga. But I read Bleach and Naruto, and I finished reading FMA. I may start reading Death Note. Oh, and I love yaoi (boyxboy).

I watch it off and on. I loved robotech when I was younger. Also thought project a-ko was good. Haven't seen anything recently, but I love the animation

I only watch naruto, bleach, full alchemist, sailor moon, and avatar.

Sailor moon is my favorite :^)

Edit: are sure you want to be Asian, it's so hard, so many stereotypes! And I love Japan :P