Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 8 years ago

I am feeling very worthless, upset, and feeling like I'm no good at anything. What should I do?

I have been feeling kind of sad, depresses, and worthless lately. It just dawned on me that I do not feel like I have a purpose. I feel like I'm an average Joe, vanilla type person; usually, my personality is fun, talkative and a person who's friends with everyone. I'm not sure whats wrong!!

whoever peter is, you can go f*** yourself. Do something about it? Thats what Im asking you fool!

Best Answer

You should probably start get a hobby, start playing a sport, or get into a good book. It is a great way to get your mind off of things. If it is really bad, start seeing a therapist.

Source(s): Past Experience

You are not alone, and you are special. Everyone feels depressed and defeated at times. I feel like that too. One thing for sure is that you are not worthless. You are a valued human being. You have many strengths you may not even be aware of having that is and will be an asset to others. Vanilla is a delicious flavor and goes well with many others. So you are not an average Joe. You are universal.

Focus on your God given strength and use them for good. The world is a rough place so be picky about the decisions you make, so you can avoid heartbrake, and keep your eye on the big picture, GOD LOVES YOU!

I want you to talk with the nerdy guys who come here and say, oh please, please - how can I have a fun personality and be friends with everyone???

What you're saying is that you're obviously not worthless. You brighten up places that are dreary and dark. OK, there's room for improvement, but that's true for everybody.

The problem at hand is depression. I wish I could just tell you how to get rid of it, but there's no one-size-fits-all treatment. There are different treatments. We're lucky to have them, but each one has its limits. There's an advantage to having a professional who knows how to use them.

I've written a lot of depression answers, and you're welcome to click on my name and read them.

• ?

Find a good therapist to talk to. They can provide you with ways to help these feelings go away and even provide meds if need be.

I hope you feel better, hun :-)

Then do something about it.