The Hidden™ asked in SportsBoxing · 9 years ago

Who saw Juan Manuel Márquez put Likar Ramos to sleep?

Hope Pacquiao was watching!

BQ: Who saw the Marco Huck & Ricky Burns fights? Reactions please

For those who saying it's fixed, watch Likar Ramos/Jorge Solis fight.

• Mike
    Favorite Answer

That KO was crazy nice right hand and here was me sitting all nervous hoping Marquez doesn't do anything bad to dampen the fireworks for the pacquiao fight

• I had just sat down to watch Dinamita (one of five bouts I saw tonight) when all of a sudden "Bam!" Fight over. One round KO's are nice, but I am sure Marquez would have liked to get more rounds under his belt. Either way he did manage to stop a former title holder and looked a little sharp, even if his belly looked a little bigger than usual. Let's hope he brings it come fight time in November.

Saw it...Ramos is C level competition if that. That's what elites are supposed to do against sub-par competition. Just like Berto did to Hernandez. I'm sure Pacquiao was impressed, and it signifies that Marquez has power, but I'm not sure if Pacquiao is too worried.

Jose', Sir, i have been hit by technique of images in the health club and in competition that human beings watched and did not comprehend that i became on "Queer" street. i have been out on my feet formerly and went back to my nook and my nook adult males did not even comprehend that i became "Out" It does ensue that you get stuck with a shot that to maximum would not look like a lot if something in any respect besides the indisputable fact that it genuinely extremely the alternative. i wish and of the opinion that Likar in order that got here about to get stuck with a shot that became extra sensible than it regarded and being the pro that he his took the shot and We talked about the end result. that is boxing, "professional" Boxing and by no potential something is above value ticket sales. the following is to hoping. thanks for the question.

• Alex L

looked way too fixed. marquez landed the punch with true skill BUT, that guy couldnt have been that hurt, c'mon now.. that contract marquez signed to fight manny is where it says it all, no way could they let marquez lose. anything with manny and arum is pure BS to me. now marquez is dragged into this. i want a legitimate victory for marquez not some fixed garbage.

Ramos should get and Oscar... either way he's getting payed for his little show

big mistake by JMM ending it the first round, Pacquiao must be glad since Marquez's rust will be there when they fight

It went bye bye...quickly lol!