I want to marry a " reverted to islam " girl ?

i am a muslim guy and i always had a dream of marrying a " revert to islam " girl from another culture for so many reasons , i believe that reverted are the most believer of islam , i envy them , sure iam grateful to God i was born as a muslim but i see that reverted had the chance to choose they leave... show more i am a muslim guy and i always had a dream of marrying a " revert to islam " girl from another culture for so many reasons , i believe that reverted are the most believer of islam , i envy them , sure iam grateful to God i was born as a muslim but i see that reverted had the chance to choose they leave there old life and pay a high cost and face alot of Obstacles in there way to become a muslim , i know its a very great feeling to choose islam and work for it , i wish i was reverted and choose islam by myself , but iam grateful to god for what iam anyway ,also as i can see from few friends its the best to have a Partner from another culture , the relationship is very very rich

so my question is : my dream is that i want to marry a reverted girl from different culture but it seem that it is diffcult to meet and know anyone in my country as i live already in a muslim country " Egypt " , i think it the time to marry now , so do i keep looking for what i want or i just stop looking and just marry a muslim girl from my country ?

also am i wronge and shallow in this thinking ? to put these rules in my searching ? or iam right to try to find what i dream of ,what i want and what i see it the best or me or what ?

what do u think ? also if u have any ideas about where i can meet reverted girl tell me ?

thank u
Update: lalala & rogue : thanks for ur help ,
tom knight : no thats not true ,
anisa : i dont know why u aggressive on me ? iam not pathetic and i will never be , u dont know me to say that and if u see me like that so its ur problem not mine i will keep saying it is my dream cos it real is , thank u anyway .