Intelligence MOS army or marines?

So I want to join the intelligence field, I just don't know which branch to choose. I know it is a great career choice, fun and includes a mixture of combat and critical thinking. Which program is more prestigious? I want to join the marines because I know it is tougher mentally, I would be the first marine in... show more So I want to join the intelligence field, I just don't know which branch to choose. I know it is a great career choice, fun and includes a mixture of combat and critical thinking. Which program is more prestigious? I want to join the marines because I know it is tougher mentally, I would be the first marine in my family, I would overcome this small fear of being in the marines (dying), and it would improve my character. I also know that the deployments vary's between the two branches, Marines being 6 months and the Army being a 12, does this play an important factor? Or would my total deployment months tally up to be the same when I leave the either branch at the end of my military career?
HOWEVER I know the army offers great benefits as well. More connections to the civilian sector, faster promotion of rates, and more money for not only my bank account but for college as well. I also heard I could join a airborne unit and possible ranger unit in the army, which is something I would love to do.
SO what are your opinions on my situation? What is it like in this MOS? Any current or past intelligence ops please let me know! and what MOS should I take if you are leaning towards me choosing the army? Which branch would allow me to take pride in my work? Who has better training? Although a stupid question who has better training for me to become a better boxer and mma fighter? (its currently my favorite hobby)
p.s I'm not making my decision because of yahoo answers lol I just want some info and advice that would make my decision easier. Thank You!! =)
Oh and I took the ASVAB and scored a 68, not amazing but I did cheese dick it. So I have to go with a spfft change to either the army or marines since I took the ASVAB a year ago with the navy. (wanted to be a diver, but I had changed my mind)