Odd names that are still normal?

I like names that are normal but not common. Some of them are slightly odd. Teak Austin Tustin Michael Calder Cory Kylar Owen Austin Nicolai Jonas Branson (pro: Jonah but spelled Jonas not after the brothers,I just don't like the affiliation with the bible) Dane Tyler Dimitar David Egan Shawn Nolan... show more I like names that are normal but not common. Some of them are slightly odd.
Teak Austin
Tustin Michael
Calder Cory
Kylar Owen
Austin Nicolai
Jonas Branson (pro: Jonah but spelled Jonas not after the brothers,I just don't like the affiliation with the bible)
Dane Tyler
Dimitar David
Egan Shawn
Nolan Ryder
Quinton Jace
Stanton Blaine

What do you think? Would you use any these names? Are there any that you dislike for a particular reason that actually makes sense not including spelling or people with that name you dislike?
Update: Before I get the answers about how I shouldn't 'disgrace my children with such bad names' i wanted to point out that I already have 9 kids and all with reasonably normal if not perfectly normal names. I'm an author and I was thinking about these names for a book. My children are Lillian Tara, Samuel Phillip, Mason... show more Before I get the answers about how I shouldn't 'disgrace my children with such bad names' i wanted to point out that I already have 9 kids and all with reasonably normal if not perfectly normal names. I'm an author and I was thinking about these names for a book.
My children are Lillian Tara, Samuel Phillip, Mason Carter, Maxwell William, Robin Ellyna, Austin Nicolai, Hunter Grayson, Houston Alex, Allyna Grace, Blake Alexander, Cameron Parker
Update 2: Just realized that I put "I already have 9 kids" but listed my twins Blake and Cam that I'm still pregnant with. Oops haha
11 answers 11