£60 Seat Belt Fine, Only 16 years old?

My sister called me today ask to lend her £60 to pay a Seat Belt fine she got last night in her friend’s car which I’m reluctant to pay for her because it’s not my fine but at the same time want to find out a little more as not clear on how they expect a 16 year old, just started college, no job with income to pay... show more My sister called me today ask to lend her £60 to pay a Seat Belt fine she got last night in her friend’s car which I’m reluctant to pay for her because it’s not my fine but at the same time want to find out a little more as not clear on how they expect a 16 year old, just started college, no job with income to pay a fine?

Should I pay this for her? if not and ignored what can they do? she’s just 16 with no income - how can the police expect her to pay a fine?

I personally think its an absolute joke, i respect if she is a working adult but shes not

Thanks!