Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Vs. Muscle Milk light for weight loss/muscle gain?

I'm 7 months into a diet and have already lost 67 pounds. I'm a little over half way to my goal and have started lifting weights in addition to my daily cardio routine in an effort to help add definition to the loose skin that is starting to appear. I previously had been against protein shakes and other... show more I'm 7 months into a diet and have already lost 67 pounds. I'm a little over half way to my goal and have started lifting weights in addition to my daily cardio routine in an effort to help add definition to the loose skin that is starting to appear. I previously had been against protein shakes and other types of muscle building enhancers; however, a friend of mine recently gave me some muscle milk to try after a work out. Reluctantly I obliged and to my surprise not only did I feel better the next day, I actually liked the taste as well. So now I'm on the search for protein shake that fits my needs. My primary question is which of the two aforementioned shakes should I use, and secondly should I use them as a meal replacement or a snack after workout. My primary goal is to lose weight/fat, muscle gain falls second to that. I realize gaining muscle adds to my overall weight, but I have a lot more fat to lose and I don't feel it's possible to add muscle weight faster than I lose fat. Help me out. 23 year old male. 250lbs.