Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsPhysics · 9 years ago

How many sneezes are "equivalent" to an orgasm?

Update:

Ha ha ha. 10?

Update 2:

Ah, so that must be why it's fun to sneeze and why sneezing a bunch of times in a row is really great feeling...and then when a sneeze is like almost there but it's on the tip of your nose and you can't quite sneeze it's kinda like right before your orgasm and you want to so bad and you're almost there but it's like "ah.....ah....ahhhhh.....(pause)....ah....ahhhhchoo! Ah ahhh Achooo! Achooooo!

Update 3:

True. Thanks. I wish my allergies made me orgasm ha ha ha. Then again, nothing compares to a real orgasm or a really good one or like a few in a row or a day....or even just one perfectly perfect one.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

10 I sneeze = 1/10th of an orgasm

Source(s): I have perverted smart friends.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Sneeze Orgasm

• 9 years ago

This is an urban myth that has no basis in biological reality. The source of the myth was a distortion of a comment attributed to sex therapist Dr. Ruth Westheimer who said 'an orgasm is a reflex, just like a sneeze' which became 'an orgasm is like a sneeze'.

If it were true then people with allergies would be rolling on the floor in ecstasy and happiest when their allergies kick in. Since I've never seen a hayfever sufferer collapse on the ground moaning in pleasure, it's probably a good indication it isn't true!

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How many sneezes are "equivalent" to an orgasm?

Source(s): sneezes quot equivalent quot orgasm: https://shortly.im/uBksi
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

1 sneeze during an orgasm ruins sex, i hope that helps

• cunny
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

So that's why Tescos have sold out of pepper!!

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avDpo

yes! you like wait for it then it comes haha

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.