Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsPhysics · 9 years ago

How many sneezes are "equivalent" to an orgasm?

Ha ha ha. 10?

Ah, so that must be why it's fun to sneeze and why sneezing a bunch of times in a row is really great feeling...and then when a sneeze is like almost there but it's on the tip of your nose and you can't quite sneeze it's kinda like right before your orgasm and you want to so bad and you're almost there but it's like "ah.....ah....ahhhhh.....(pause)....ah....ahhhhchoo! Ah ahhh Achooo! Achooooo!

True. Thanks. I wish my allergies made me orgasm ha ha ha. Then again, nothing compares to a real orgasm or a really good one or like a few in a row or a day....or even just one perfectly perfect one.

Favorite Answer

10 I sneeze = 1/10th of an orgasm

Source(s): I have perverted smart friends.
  • ?

Sneeze Orgasm

This is an urban myth that has no basis in biological reality. The source of the myth was a distortion of a comment attributed to sex therapist Dr. Ruth Westheimer who said 'an orgasm is a reflex, just like a sneeze' which became 'an orgasm is like a sneeze'.

If it were true then people with allergies would be rolling on the floor in ecstasy and happiest when their allergies kick in. Since I've never seen a hayfever sufferer collapse on the ground moaning in pleasure, it's probably a good indication it isn't true!

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): sneezes quot equivalent quot orgasm: https://shortly.im/uBksi

1 sneeze during an orgasm ruins sex, i hope that helps

• cunny

So that's why Tescos have sold out of pepper!!

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avDpo

yes! you like wait for it then it comes haha