I need braces , cant afford it and insurance doesnt cover?

The doctor says its optional but i don'tt think it should be my front teeth are both chipped and crooked , and the whole top isn't aligned straight and the bottom is just as screwed up What can I do? It cost 5000 US dollars here and they say its cosmetic and they wont do it for free unless its an... show more The doctor says its optional but i don'tt think it should be
my front teeth are both chipped and crooked , and the whole top isn't aligned straight and the bottom is just as screwed up
What can I do? It cost 5000 US dollars here and they say its cosmetic and they wont do it for free unless its an emergency . I don't think its fair that a metal lining for your mouth should cost so much.
I guess I just wait till I change to an insurance that has a slim chance of covering it if they think my mouth is real bad.
Im 15 and had screwed up teeth since i can remember myself and I just want to have perfect teeth like everyone else and be able to smile in pictures
Does anyone know any way to get them discounted or should i just wait and hope for a lot of luck