Really frustrated! Caffeine withdrawal, anxiety or something else?

I stopped all caffeine cold turkey 3 months ago (the day after I had a panic attack). I drank 2 cups of coffee a day, 5 large cups of iced tea and chocolate daily for 5 years. Now since the day I stopped all the caffeine I have had a headache, eye pressure, ears feel clogged and won't pop, jittery/inner... show more I stopped all caffeine cold turkey 3 months ago (the day after I had a panic attack). I drank 2 cups of coffee a day, 5 large cups of iced tea and chocolate daily for 5 years. Now since the day I stopped all the caffeine I have had a headache, eye pressure, ears feel clogged and won't pop, jittery/inner shaky, muscle spasms, tingling in limbs, dizziness everyday, this creepy crawly feeling in my scalp and face, head rush that sounds like my heartbeat in my ears when I lay down and hot flashes. Can this be caffeine withdrawal even though it's almost 3 months since I've stopped????????????

I've seen a doctor already and had:
ECHO
EKG
chest xray
arterial blood work
holter montior
testosterone levels
cholesterol
blood pressure
checked for anemia
checked for pheocromocytoma

All was normal except my testosterone was high so she told me I probably have PCOS! Dr. told me it was anxiety and gave me Paxil and Xanax and sent me on my way. I have not started the Paxil because I don't think it's just anxiety. Yes my husband lost his job and was the only income in our family and we have a toddler...been 7 months and still no job...we are about to lose our house...my favorite show was cancelled...my niece moved 600 miles away...this all happened in the last 6 months so I am sure I have some anxiety but can it cause ALL these symptoms on a daily basis 24 hours a day with no relief at all??????

This headache/eye pressure/face pressure is killing me and making me more anxious!

I also have Hidradenitis suppurativa along with the PCOS (not sure if related).

I need to figure this out because I have a toddler to take care of!!!!!