Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How To Get Sienna Miller's Style?

I love her street style because its casual but always put together, she has cool stand out pieces, a vintage feel, and killer blazers and shoes! Please make me an outfit on Polyvore ot suggest key pieces to get me closer to her style! God Bless<3

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

...It seems to me like you already know how to put it together to get a Sienna Miller look :) I would just take a look at some of her photos and ask yourself what is she wearing exactly. Just plain tee and a pair of skinny jeans? Okay what makes that outfit stand out then? The necklace? Earrings? Bag? Take a look at another photo and analyze the same way. But I think you already know how to put together the outfit already :)

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

sienna wears a lot of vintage maybe try that http://www.virtualvintageclothing.co.uk/

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.