How To Get Sienna Miller's Style?

I love her street style because its casual but always put together, she has cool stand out pieces, a vintage feel, and killer blazers and shoes! Please make me an outfit on Polyvore ot suggest key pieces to get me closer to her style! God Bless<3

Favorite Answer

...It seems to me like you already know how to put it together to get a Sienna Miller look :) I would just take a look at some of her photos and ask yourself what is she wearing exactly. Just plain tee and a pair of skinny jeans? Okay what makes that outfit stand out then? The necklace? Earrings? Bag? Take a look at another photo and analyze the same way. But I think you already know how to put together the outfit already :)

sienna wears a lot of vintage maybe try that http://www.virtualvintageclothing.co.uk/