Top 5 PF's of All Time?

This is my list. 1. Tim Duncan 2. Karl Malone 3. Dirk Nowitzki 4. Kevin Garnett 5. Charles Barkley TD - Obvious choice. 4 rings 2 Mvps. 3 Finals Mvps, his Defense. #28 on All Time Scoring Karl Malone - Consistency, Defense, #2 in All Time scoring list, MVP I think this is where it gets close.... show more This is my list.

1. Tim Duncan
2. Karl Malone
3. Dirk Nowitzki
4. Kevin Garnett
5. Charles Barkley

TD - Obvious choice. 4 rings 2 Mvps. 3 Finals Mvps, his Defense. #28 on All Time Scoring

Karl Malone - Consistency, Defense, #2 in All Time scoring list, MVP

I think this is where it gets close.

Dirk - 11 Seasons of 50+ Wins. 1 Ring, 1 MVP, 1 Finals MVP. I calculated Dirk's scoring, and by the time he retires, he for sure will be in the top 10 All time Scoring. I see him making the playoffs until he retires, and he can make a few more runs. I put him ahead of KG because his ability to take over and carry a franhise to a championship. If you want to bring up primes and KG's def, look at the 2002 first round. Prime KG vs Young Dirk. Dirk won. #23 on All Time Scoring List.

KG - 1 Ring, 1 MVP, Defensive Player of the Year. I put him behind Dirk because he had to leave to win a ring. He had 2 Hall of Famers in Paul Pierce and Ray Allen on the back of their Primes. Dirk has never played with HOFer in their prime. Nash was young, and now kidd is old. #20 on All Time Scoring

Barkley - Beast on offense, No Def, 1 MVP, #18 on All Time Scoring List

Do you agree? Why or why not?