LJ
LJ asked in SportsHockey · 10 years ago

If you had to change your name, and it had to be a Hockey player's name?

Let's just say you were witness to a horrendous crime and you were placed in the witness protection program. You had to chose a new name to live your life under, but it has to be a former/ current professional hockey player's name. (Note it doesn't have to be just NHL)...What would your new name be, and why.

BQ: Do you have any idea?

Favorite Answer

HANDS DOWN.

Jonathan Cheechoo.

Or

Jordin Tootoo.

• Snid

Chris Osgood. Like my real name, Chris can be a man or a woman's name. I like the hockey player (or probably former hockey player), Chris Osgood. he doesn't get a lot of respect and at work, neither do I. Perfect fit. You'd think I'd take Sidney Crosby, right? My name is Sidney. Nope. No way. No how. Never.

BQ Do I have any idea? If I do, I am always a day late and a dollar short.

Alex Goligoski

Source(s): hockey player

Wacey Rabbit

It's an awesome hockey name

Steven Stamkos because Steven can be confused with many names like Stephen, steve ect. So that is why i would chose Steven and i would chose stamkos because There may seem like there are few people nwith that name but there are many more than you think so i can blend in with the name stamkos. Also my favourite player is Steven Stamkos, so that is what i would change my name to.

Source(s): Me and my nhl knowledge, and my intelect
  • Bret

Bob Probert, because Chuck Norris fears Bob Probert.

Cal Clutterbuck.

BQ: No clue.

I've always liked Johnny Boychuk's last name. I would say Thomas, (you know, the goalie) but that's my stepdad's last name, so if I really wanted it I'd just tell him to adopt me. lol.

BQ: Specify?

• Pens69

Mario Lemieux.

Type in le mieux here: http://translate.google.com/ and you'll see. And then there's the Mario from video games and therefore Super Mario.

BQ: No idea.

Joe Sakic, great player and not too strange of a name to take on.

BQ: none whatsoever.