Sara asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 10 years ago

Opinions on the name Evelyn?

What are your opinions on the name Evelyn? I never really thought much about it until I recently met a little girl with this name and fell in love with it. Any and all middle name suggestions are welcomed! :)

Favorite Answer

I think it's a name that can be classic in its long form or cute with a nickname like Evie.

I'd second Evelyn Rose and Evelyn Nicole and add:

Evelyn June

Evelyn Charlotte

Evelyn Claire

Evelyn Bryony

Evelyn Georgia

Source(s): I run namecupid.tumblr.com

Evelyn Elizabeth or Evelyn Nicole :) I lovee Evie as a nickname:) Eva is cute too :) Evelyn Mae Evelyn Grace Evelyn Baylie Evelyn Rose Evelyn Olivia Evelyn Sophia Evelyn Freya Evelyn Raine Evelyn Ruthie Evelyn Rachel Evelyn Morgan Evelyn daybreak Evelyn Ashley Evelyn Rae Evelyn Kristen Evelyn Jayne Evelyn summer time Evelyn Sage Evelyn Luka Evelyn Ann :)

Evelyn is a very pretty name, Although I think I prefer Evie. Not sure why, because Evelyn reminds me of evening? So it's like; Good Evelyn! haha

But I do love the name :)

And for middles name, i LOVE:

Evelyn Rose (Evie Rose)

Evelyn Juliette (Evie Juliette)

Evelyn May (Evie May)

Evelyn Jade (Evie Jade)

• Stacey

I love it and think it is very beautiful and works well on all ages. Evelyn Rose, Evelyn Marie, and Evelyn Kate are all lovely.

Evelyn is cute! Its good as a little girl name and great as she would get older too! Evelyn Grace would be cute or Evelyn Mae would be adoriable too!

I lovee the name!

Evelyn Rose sounds really pretty:)

I for one think its an absolutely lovely name!!

but for some reason and i know this is wierd, the middle name blue popped into my head?

Evelyn Blue? i like it!! but its kinda strange!!! it sounds like the name of a precious little fairy <3 ADORABLE! <3 <3 <3

Source(s): Me Myself And I

Evelyn is a pretty name. But i picture it on an older lady.

I like Everly better.

that is one of my FAVORITE girl's names!

i was going to name my first born Evelyn Cecillia.

my sister-in-law was sooo upset when she heard that i wanted to use the name, because she'd been keeping it a secret that she planned on using the name on her first girl. she didn't tell anyone for fear they'd steal it. lucky for her, i had a boy and she named her first child Evelyn Mae :)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Evelyn