Is driving a child in the car without having a license child endangerment?

Hi my yahoo answers lifeliners:o) Ok long story short, this woman rear ended me and gave me bogus insurance info...i live in Texas and it was 105 degrees out and she had no air conditioning and her 3yr old was in the car....i didnt call the police because i knew itd take forever for them to get there and i didnt want that poor baby cooking in the car so i trusted her against my better judgement and come to find out, not only does she not have insurance, but she doesnt even have her L's!!! Uggghhh!! Ok so i tried to make a police report later and of course they said since i didnt call the police to the scene of the crime it becomes a civil matter. Welll now im taking it into my own hands and this girl does not need to be on the road especially with that baby!! He was in the front seat with no seatbelt...3 years old!!! God forbid something terrible happen and he get injured and she has no insurance. Let me know if this is child endangerment. I read that it was but I want to know for sure and i know you can help me smarties:o)

Favorite Answer

It may or may not be however at this point it does not matter. The police can not make a report on that for the same reason they could not take a report on the accident.

There is nothing you could do with the child endangerment in civil court as you were not harmed by that action. You can of course sue for the damages to your car.

No, he's illegitimate and phone ICE so he might nicely be deported. by no skill provide your toddler to him. If he rally cared, he might have not impregnated you by way of fact he's conscious he fairly won't be able to look after a toddler in his status. tell your toddler he will by no skill see his father. it is existence! you may pay a penalty considering the fact which you had complete wisdom of an unlawful immigrant.

• Jay

The lack of license, alone, no. The whole picture, very likely.

Yes.