Do you like nude pumps?

I have a little random question about nude pumps.. it's quite simple really...do u like them?

I personally hate nude pumps, i think they look very tacky and dont stand out at all, in my opinion they bring an outfit down.

Just looking for opinions, thanks!!!

p.s. please dont trash my opinion, the last time i did something like this with gladiator sandals, this girl was yelling at me 'if u dont like them then dont wear them' im not wearing them! i just wanna know what u think.

Update:

oh and not just pumps, like nude shoes in general

Update 2:

thanks for the opinions and reasons, i still hate them, but thats just my view. I couldnt pick a best answers, so im going to put it to a vote, good luck!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I have mixed views on it. I wanted a pair *even before they were the it style* to match certain outfits of mine that had earthy/nude tones to it. Was hard to find back then but now they are everywhere.

As a women of color (and I'm light skinned), nude shoes don't look well on me. For fair skinned women, they look great because the shoes match close to the color of their skin but they don't really look right on women of color who are yellow-ish tone like me or darker.

• 9 years ago

YES!!! I looooove nude heels! They're sexy and classy and can go with everything I think that a nice pair of nude pumps is a must in every girls shoe closet

• 9 years ago

Nude shoes in general i dont like but i love nude stilettos and heels...and it makes the legs look longer.

• Amy B.
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Yes! Nude pumps, especially, are a necessity and every wardrobe.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

yes, nude pumps make your legs look soo long!

• 9 years ago

ya

• 9 years ago

no

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.