Sunny
Sunny asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 10 years ago

Should I go to the doctor or wait...?

I am 9 months pregnant. I hurt my ankle yesterday. I don't think it's broken, maybe just sprained. Normally I wouldn't rush to the doctor for this, I would give it a few days to see if it got better on it's own. But I'm going to be induced on Sunday so I will be in the hospital all of next week, so I'm not sure if I should try to get in to my doctor today to look at my ankle, or just wait til the following week after I get out of the hospital with the baby?

Favorite Answer

I would go now and if its just a sprain they will tell you to stay off of it and since you are going to be induced in 3 days you can rest till then and even in the hospital for the following and you will be better just in time to bring home your beautiful baby...Good luck

Source(s): Mommy of 2 and sprained my ankle like 5 times.. lol
  • JP

Have a Dr check it out now; You'll be too busy later. If you cannot get in to see your Dr, go to a walk in clinic.

I'd get it taken care of now.