Helpful ways to earn some extra money (with horses ;p)?

I want to make a little extra money to help my parents out with vet, etc, and maybe buy a new saddle. I came up with some ideas for some stuff to make and sell: - Polo wraps - Bridle/hatler bag (Thinking about making cheapo ones from pillow cases and adding hooks and a zipper but I'd make them thicker by... show more I want to make a little extra money to help my parents out with vet, etc, and maybe buy a new saddle. I came up with some ideas for some stuff to make and sell:

- Polo wraps
- Bridle/hatler bag (Thinking about making cheapo ones from pillow cases and adding hooks and a zipper but I'd make them thicker by double lining them... thoughts? The'd be really cheap).
- English saddle pads
- Horsehair bracelets
- Saddle covers and bags

I was also thinking about washing blankets... but I dunno... doesn't seem like it'd be worth it.

So my question is, would you be willing to pay for something homemade like this? Or is there something else that you'd be willing to pay for? I'm not like a seamstress so I can't specially tailor something. :p
Update: Marina... you can make way more than $5 for a horsehair bracelet. People sell them for $100 at most. Not that I'm going to sell them that high, but still.