Taylor H asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 10 years ago

How can I loose weight without building muscle?

Hi!

I'm 5'4 and 125 pounds. I want to get down to 105-107. (Please don't say something like thats too skinny for your height.)

I want to be really slim like um if you google k-pop stars or korean actresses.

(yoona, kim ah joong, han ga in, etc.)

I have an exercise bike.

Um so, how can I loose weight without building muscle, I don't really like the look of bulky women.

Thank you!!! : D

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Have you seen Jessica Alba in Sin city? That is what being thin with muscle looks like. You are small and tight. Women dont get bulky. People totally don't understand the way the body works. Yes you can find all these guys trying to gain weight while lifting and not gaining anything but you as a girl will get bulky.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Build Ripped Muscle Fast

• 10 years ago

Hey i am sarah Collins!

Umm.. It matters where you want to lose the weight from..

If it is from the stomach do 20 crunches (NOT SIT UPS) 3 Reps.

Do that twice a day.. for 2 weeks.

If it is from the legs.. Just work on walking for 30 min ( NOT RUNNING) AND STRETCH, you will build some muscles but not to much.

For the arms, Do big arm circles and tiny arm circles for 5 min each, 3 reps

• 10 years ago

Just because you build muscle doesn't mean you're bulky. It's harder to lose weight without building muscle I would say..but lots of cardio...but at the same time while you're doing all tht cardio you'll be building muscle...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

carry a cooler stocked with 3 bottles of water a six %. 4 pb js 2 oranges a bag of tortilla chips and 12 servings of cool cucumber salsa bypass to womenshealthmag allrecipes com for the recipe for 22 minutes

• 10 years ago

cardio cardio cardio, nothing but cardio

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.