Who wins all these fights?
Cintron/ P Williams
Gamboa/ De Leon
Jorge Solis/De Leon
Arreola/ Robert Helenius
T Thompson/Alexander Povetkin
Who wins all these?!?
- WS HistorianLv 79 years agoFavorite Answer
What a long question that was. No surprise only 3 answers
- MattLv 69 years ago
What a great question.
Ok, I will break them all down for you.
Pacquiao/Ortiz: Pacquiao 6th round KO
Maidana/Matthyse: Matthyse 10th round KO
Lara/Wolak: Lara UD
Cintron/P. Williams: Williams UD
Golovkin/Sturm: Sturm UD
Chavez Jr./Martinez: Martinez 8th round KO
Bute/Ward: Ward UD
Ward/ Froch: Ward UD
Hopkins/Cloud: Hopkins UD
Mack/ Diaconu: Mack UD
Lebedev/ Cunningham: Cunningham 10th round KO
Zaveak/ Berto: Berto 8th round KO
Donaire/ Ramos: Donaire 5th round KO
Montiel/ Arce: Montiel UD
Gamboa/ De Leon: Gamboa 7th round KO
Jorge Solis/ De Leon: De Leon 9th round KO
Morales/Judah: Morales 10th round KO
Pascal/Cloud: Cloud 11th round KO
Arreola/ Robert Helenius: Arreola 8th round KO
T.Thompson/ Povetkin: Thompson UD
Judah/ Khan : Khan UD
Angulo/ Molina: Angulo 8th round KO
Rios/JMM: Marquez 10th round KO
Kessler/ Stieglitz: Kessler UD
Pavlik/Bika: Pavlik 10th round KO
Pirog/Martinez: Martinez 5th round KO.
Brilliant question sir.
- 9 years ago
1. MAYBE Pacquaio but it would be close and exciting before it ended, i just think hes probably a little too fast for ortiz right now.
2.Mattysse seems like he has better stamina and is more versatile than Maidana, i think he would win by close SD.
3. I see Lara out boxing him, hes a lot better than Ishe Smith.
4. Both Cintron and Williams hasven't been looking that great lately, but I'll say Cintron fails to score a KO and gets overwhelmed in volume. That or jumps out the ring again.
5. I think Sturm is a little too polished at this point, Golovikin went life and death with Ouma.
6. Martinez by Brutal KO
7. Superior skills over superior power, Ward by UD. He moves too well and Bute is only at his best when someone falls into his shots, especially that uppercut.
8. Call me crazy but Froch by close SD. He uses length well and out works Ward down the stretch after Ward troubles him in the early rounds with his foot work.
9. Hopkins too clever, wins wide decision.
10. Diaconu would eventually stop him like everyone else does, Mack is a 4 round fighter and probably has the worst stamina in boxing.
11. I think Cunningham could out box him by close MD.
12. Berto by KO late
13. Donaire by KO
14. Montiel by TKO, Montiel is too high level
15. Gamboa by KO, too fast and would easily see every punch coming from De Leon
16. On the sidelines
17. Zab too fast and big, UD
18. Good fight, Pascal is the better boxer and i think his chin could carry him to a close MD after a knockdown some point in the fight.
19. Arreola would get inside and do damage, mid KO but its really a toss up.
20. On the sidelines
21. Youth will most likely be served by Zab has a punchers chance.
22. I think Angulo would catch up to Molina eventually and do damage, late KO.
23. After Pacquaio gets done with Marquez, he will be ripe for the picking for Rios. Late Ko in a classic.
24. Kessler by KO, too high level.
25. Pavlik is the straighter puncher and a straight line always beats a curve. Pavlik late KO in classic.
26. Martinez to quick handed for Pirog IMO, wins by close UD.Source(s): Brain