ayurvedic or english medicine ,choose one ?

Favorite Answer

Ayrvedic.

I AM IN AYURVEDIC SIDE

Although ayurvedic medicine is relatively new to the U.S., it has been practiced for centuries in China, Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka. The principal behind it is that everything in the world is made up of four basic elements - earth, fire, wind and water - plus space. Ayurvedic medicine posits that everyone has all of these elements in their body in various proportions, and they must be kept in balance through proper diet, herbs, exercise, massage and meditation. In Sri Lanka, during the time of British colonial rule, ayurvedic medicine was suppressed, but after the country gained independence, it was practiced openly again. Ayurvedic medicine officially became part of the Sri Lanka health care system : Around 80 percent of the population uses ayurvedic medicine and remedies, sometimes in conjunction with conventional Western medicine. More than 5 colleges teach ayurveda in Sri Lanka, where a bachelor's degree in ayurvedic medicine is granted after five years and continuing education can result in a doctorate.

• Medicine is a science . One can not have more than one system or the other. I chose medicine as a career and many people think I suppress symptoms instead of going to the root cause and so they call me "Allopath". I verified several "Ayurvedic" medicines by studying deep. They contain the same substances as modern so called allopathic medicines

English medicine ? what is that ?A translation of Hebrew medicine or German medicine ? ?

Source(s): I am a physician .

English medicine for health and ayurvedic for beauty

English medicine

English medicine.

Ayurvedic/homeopathic. English medicine consists of medicine that basically puts drugs into your blood to remove symptoms (does not cure what you have). If you are looking for something that takes away the symptoms, might as well be natural.

Source(s): good luck

Ayurvedic medicine ..

Source(s): I think u told to choose one, not to explain why. So i haven't explained ..

english medicine

english medicine

• Moni

'Ayurvedic' ..... has to be even after allopathic to overcome aftereffect of English Medicine.