ayurvedic or english medicine ,choose one ?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Ayrvedic.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I AM IN AYURVEDIC SIDE

Although ayurvedic medicine is relatively new to the U.S., it has been practiced for centuries in China, Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka. The principal behind it is that everything in the world is made up of four basic elements - earth, fire, wind and water - plus space. Ayurvedic medicine posits that everyone has all of these elements in their body in various proportions, and they must be kept in balance through proper diet, herbs, exercise, massage and meditation. In Sri Lanka, during the time of British colonial rule, ayurvedic medicine was suppressed, but after the country gained independence, it was practiced openly again. Ayurvedic medicine officially became part of the Sri Lanka health care system : Around 80 percent of the population uses ayurvedic medicine and remedies, sometimes in conjunction with conventional Western medicine. More than 5 colleges teach ayurveda in Sri Lanka, where a bachelor's degree in ayurvedic medicine is granted after five years and continuing education can result in a doctorate.

• Medicine is a science . One can not have more than one system or the other. I chose medicine as a career and many people think I suppress symptoms instead of going to the root cause and so they call me "Allopath". I verified several "Ayurvedic" medicines by studying deep. They contain the same substances as modern so called allopathic medicines

English medicine ? what is that ?A translation of Hebrew medicine or German medicine ? ?

Source(s): I am a physician .
  • 9 years ago

English medicine for health and ayurvedic for beauty

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

English medicine

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

English medicine.

• 9 years ago

Ayurvedic/homeopathic. English medicine consists of medicine that basically puts drugs into your blood to remove symptoms (does not cure what you have). If you are looking for something that takes away the symptoms, might as well be natural.

Source(s): good luck
  • 9 years ago

Ayurvedic medicine ..

Source(s): I think u told to choose one, not to explain why. So i haven't explained ..
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

english medicine

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

english medicine

• Moni
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

'Ayurvedic' ..... has to be even after allopathic to overcome aftereffect of English Medicine.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.