Where can i get my marriage license?

i live in pasadena tx and i need answers asap :)

Favorite Answer

Since you live in Pasadena, Texas, you will apply for a marriage license from the Harris County Clerk. The County Clerk has 9 branch offices, one in Pasadena. You probably have other questions about the process so you can access the County's "Marriage License" link by using the below link for Harris County. If you need a copy of an existing marriage license, there is a link for that on the website also.

Marriage License In Pasadena Tx

You should research what lawyers have said in response to the question. The source below has free attorney responses to similar issues such as:

(1) "Married in FL, live in TX. If my marriage is declared invalid in TX, do I have to do anything in TX? - Lawyers.com"

(2) "My license was suspended in November 2013 for 3rd DWI. I need to obtain an occupational license ASAP due to probation. - "

(3) "COMMON LAW MARRIAGE IN TX - "

(4) "Can i get a marriage license in tx, if I have a warrant for my arrest in tx? - "

(5) "legal notice for divorce my estranged wife's where abouts are unknown. Last contact 4/07 in Pasadena, TX. I want to file for divorce. I currently"

(6) "How can I get a new marriage license/certificate with my new name on it? - "

Source(s): goo.gl/Fls6Pv

from the court house