What does "mev" mean or what is it short for?

This guy and I that I'm very much interested in have been texting each other for months and he says some things that I'm not clear about.

He just texted me "you can have my mev;)" what does "mev" mean or what does it stand for?

Best Answer

Interestingly, MEV seems to stand for quite a variety of things:

MeV and meV are multiples and submultiples of the electron volt unit referring to 1,000,000 eV and 0.001 eV, respectively.

Mev or MEV may refer to:

In entertainment:

Musica Elettronica Viva, an Italian musical group

"Music English Version", a recurring sketch on the Philippine sketch comedy show Bubble Gang

Martian Exploration Vehicle, a module of the Thunderbirds Zero X spacecraft, later seen on Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons and Terrahawks

In transport:

M1133 Medical Evacuation Vehicle, a variant of the IAV Stryker

Med-View Airline, ICAO airline designator "MEV", a charter airline company based out of Kano, Nigeria

Merthyr Vale railway station, station code "MEV", a Welsh railway station in Merthyr Vale

Minden-Tahoe Airport, IATA airport code "MEV", an airport in Minden, Nevada, United States

Mills Extreme Vehicles Ltd., a kit car manufacturer

In sport:

MEV München, the 1957 German men's baseball champions

Münchener e. V., a Bavarian figure skating club

In language:

Mev, a singular masculine possessive pronoun in Istro-Romanian grammar, equivalent to English "my"

Mev., short for "Mevrou", Afrikaans equivalent of Mrs.

In organizations:

Michigan Emergency Volunteers, a former name of the Michigan Volunteer Defense Force

Minds-Eye-View, a company which acquired the assets iPIX in 2007

In science:

Mink enteritis virus, a species of parvovirus that infects mink and causes enteritis

Mouse encephalomyelitis virus, a species of enterovirus that infects mice

Multi-Experiment Viewer, a software tool for genomic data exploration

I doubt that any of these are what your friend means, so I suggest that you ask him!!

Officially a Dutch or Flemish abbreviation of "mevrouw" = mrs. (Married woman). But I don't think it was meant in that context.

Peace.

Ask him. The only way to learn.

you can take his women dude !!!!

It's like Miss(Ms) - Mev