I need help with my BMX bike? 10 points best answer!?

I bought my friends Eastern from 2008/2009, and the only problem with it is the sprocket is huge. I am getting a new one so I am planning to buy a 25t sprocket a 9t driver but will i need to buy a new hub for it? And should i buy that from my local bike shop or from danscomp?

Favorite Answer

Eastern hubs aren't good, so just get a new hub. A cheap one that is great is the Demolition Rogue. The best one (Although expensive) is the G-Sport Ratchet.

Its best to buy at your local bike shop, but if you can't find anything good, just buy from Dan's.

Is it a stock eastern?

alot of aftermarket hubs you can buy a extra driver with different teeth

like my hazard

whenever i want a new gear i just get a different driver but it will set you back 50 bucks

I would buy from local bike shop because they are really trained and could help you with any problems and no shipping fees , they can always order for product if not in stock hope I helped.

Source(s): Me

Just in case..buy a new hub.

Local bike shop.