Do people that fly the confederate flag, know what it means/ history?

I'm not saying that I have a problem with it but let's be honest---if you we're to stop the average person with a confederate flag and ask them: 1) Who was the only President of the Confederacy? Please also state a brief biography on him? 2) How did the secession take place chronoclogically? 3) What... show more I'm not saying that I have a problem with it but let's be honest---if you we're to stop the average person with a confederate flag and ask them:
1) Who was the only President of the Confederacy? Please also state a brief biography on him?
2) How did the secession take place chronoclogically?
3) What was the years that each of the Confederate States leave the union? Can you give an exact date on which your native state left the union if you are from one?
4) Can you name five CSA Commanding Generals?
5) Can you name at least 10 battles of the civil war and their results (who won, who lost)
6) Where was the Confederate Inaugaration?
7) Can you name the states of the confederacy?
8) Did you also know that the "stars and bars" flag that you wear today was not the CSA national ensign?
9) Do you know the official term for "stars and bars" rebel flag?
!!! This Question is in no way related to the NEGATIVE STIGMA attached the flag! I REPEAT THIS QUESTION IS IN NO WAY ATTACHED TO THE NEGATIVE STIMA attached to the flag!

If they can answer at least 9 of these questions without going on wikipedia or google, then don't you think they're a poser? I kinda of think of it the same as I think of Americans who claim Irish or Italian heritage and proud of it when they probably couldn't tell you anything about their so called Native land or even at least "Irish/Italian-American History".
Update: @Dylan, thats what I concluded. Like I know these two kids that rock the flag and fit the stereotypical image of a southern roughneck and then after talking to them for 5 minutes casually I found out that one was from Ohio and the other was from Michigan. Like really? Can we say bandwagon or poser? And like I said... show more @Dylan, thats what I concluded. Like I know these two kids that rock the flag and fit the stereotypical image of a southern roughneck and then after talking to them for 5 minutes casually I found out that one was from Ohio and the other was from Michigan. Like really? Can we say bandwagon or poser?
And like I said before like here in military I meet alot of people that claim some heritage but yet knows completely nothing more than the next average person standing next to them that isn't native.