What type of white wine is the finest?

I've always been into white wine some of my favorites are cabranet and pinot noir and I enjoy drinking a couple of glasses but I don't like drinking it when I'm out with a crowd or at parties cause it turns my lips purple and its embarrassing so I'm thinking about drinking white wine now but I'm... show more I've always been into white wine some of my favorites are cabranet and pinot noir and I enjoy drinking a couple of glasses but I don't like drinking it when I'm out with a crowd or at parties cause it turns my lips purple and its embarrassing so I'm thinking about drinking white wine now but I'm not too familiar with them and I was wondering which type of wine tastes the best and what brands are the best and price isn't that important
I like to know of some cheap ones (that taste decent however) and some pricy ones