Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 9 years ago

I'm so depressed, I don't know what to do anymore?

I'm really depressed. I've never had a girlfriend (and most likely never will), I'm a virgin (again, most likely always will be), I'm ugly, I'm very overweight, I have a very small ugly penis (It's only like 2" even when hard. It's really ugly and I almost want to barf myself whenever I see it). It won't grow (I have a hormone deficiency). I can never get a girl pregnant (I am infertile). I can never lose weight. I have tried really hard but I never lost a pound. I have Autism, a lot of my depression is from that, because I am considered "disabled". I can't get a job because of it, so I can never support my future wife. Oh wait, I'm never going to get married! :(

Because of my depression, I barely ever eat anymore. I don't even want to eat when I do... they say I "have to eat". Bullsh*t. I think about killing myself every day and almost did every time. I want to die so bad, it's the only thing I want anymore. If I had the option of death or $1,000,000, I would choose death. I can't live this f*cking life of depression anymore. It makes me sick just thinking about it.

What do I do? I don't want to tell them about this. They'll probably get mad or not understand me/not believe me. I lost my trust with them when I told them that I was gay and they got mad. So I'm not telling them about my depression. They get mad when I am depressed. They call me "crazy". They'll probably get very mad if I tell them I'm depressed, or worse.

What the hell do I do? I want to kill myself. Is there any over the counter anti depressants? I'm really f*cking sick of my life. It's the same every day, and my depression gets worse all the time.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Please dont kill yourself. I am a girl. and i care. i dont know you but please dont kill yourself. go see a doctor. you dont need parental permission to see one. find the # for your doctor and call yourself. take a public bus thereor something. im not saying run away. but they make hotlines to call. http://suicidehotlines.com/national.html there are 2 there. find some professional help. please dont hurt yourself. and im sure your not as ugly as you think you are. and so what if your over weight? most americans are.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

It doesn't matter how ugly u think u look or what u look like or what weight u are! Everyones different! U deserve to b happy! And don't even think about killing urself! Its a very stupid thing to do, there's ppl a lot worse off with cancer and don't get a chance to live life to the full like you do! Go for long walks, eat the food you want as long as u eat healthy you will feel better and don't mop around feeling sorry for urself, go out anywher! Do things that make u happy! It wud be a lot better if u told some1 u mightnt think they will help but its always good to tell someone! :) good luck :D

• 9 years ago

Probably the best thing you can do is to go talk to your doctor to find you a good psychiatrist. Therapy does wonders. Zoloft (sertraline) is a very good starter anti-depressant. I would really recommend talking about your situation with your doctor to see if he/she has any suggestions for you. Please don't beat yourself up. (and from a girl, penis size honestly doesn't matter, so I wouldn't worry about that)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Honey, honey, honey, please stop this crazy talk right now! you are so special and you don't even realize it. I would date you in a second! You have your entire life in front of you! You'll meet a girl that falls head over heels in love with you, and you'll adopt a child:) Nothing in life is worth killing yourself over, i repeat, nothing! God created you specially and uniquely, with a precise plan and purpose! Of that, I am sure! Jesus loves you so much that He gave up everything for you, including His life. That makes you pretty special and loved, don't you think?

John 3:16

1 John 4:19-20

Oh, also, girls care nothing about penis size. We don't care!!!! We just want someone to love us! That's all:)

Source(s): email me anytime and we'll talk about whatever you want:) will you listen to these songs? by your side-tenth avenue north fingerprints of God-steven curtis chapman
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.