Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 9 years ago

I'm so depressed, I don't know what to do anymore?

I'm really depressed. I've never had a girlfriend (and most likely never will), I'm a virgin (again, most likely always will be), I'm ugly, I'm very overweight, I have a very small ugly penis (It's only like 2" even when hard. It's really ugly and I almost want to barf myself whenever I see it). It won't grow (I have a hormone deficiency). I can never get a girl pregnant (I am infertile). I can never lose weight. I have tried really hard but I never lost a pound. I have Autism, a lot of my depression is from that, because I am considered "disabled". I can't get a job because of it, so I can never support my future wife. Oh wait, I'm never going to get married! :(

Because of my depression, I barely ever eat anymore. I don't even want to eat when I do... they say I "have to eat". Bullsh*t. I think about killing myself every day and almost did every time. I want to die so bad, it's the only thing I want anymore. If I had the option of death or $1,000,000, I would choose death. I can't live this f*cking life of depression anymore. It makes me sick just thinking about it.

What do I do? I don't want to tell them about this. They'll probably get mad or not understand me/not believe me. I lost my trust with them when I told them that I was gay and they got mad. So I'm not telling them about my depression. They get mad when I am depressed. They call me "crazy". They'll probably get very mad if I tell them I'm depressed, or worse.

What the hell do I do? I want to kill myself. Is there any over the counter anti depressants? I'm really f*cking sick of my life. It's the same every day, and my depression gets worse all the time.

Favorite Answer

Please dont kill yourself. I am a girl. and i care. i dont know you but please dont kill yourself. go see a doctor. you dont need parental permission to see one. find the # for your doctor and call yourself. take a public bus thereor something. im not saying run away. but they make hotlines to call. http://suicidehotlines.com/national.html there are 2 there. find some professional help. please dont hurt yourself. and im sure your not as ugly as you think you are. and so what if your over weight? most americans are.

It doesn't matter how ugly u think u look or what u look like or what weight u are! Everyones different! U deserve to b happy! And don't even think about killing urself! Its a very stupid thing to do, there's ppl a lot worse off with cancer and don't get a chance to live life to the full like you do! Go for long walks, eat the food you want as long as u eat healthy you will feel better and don't mop around feeling sorry for urself, go out anywher! Do things that make u happy! It wud be a lot better if u told some1 u mightnt think they will help but its always good to tell someone! :) good luck :D

Probably the best thing you can do is to go talk to your doctor to find you a good psychiatrist. Therapy does wonders. Zoloft (sertraline) is a very good starter anti-depressant. I would really recommend talking about your situation with your doctor to see if he/she has any suggestions for you. Please don't beat yourself up. (and from a girl, penis size honestly doesn't matter, so I wouldn't worry about that)

Honey, honey, honey, please stop this crazy talk right now! you are so special and you don't even realize it. I would date you in a second! You have your entire life in front of you! You'll meet a girl that falls head over heels in love with you, and you'll adopt a child:) Nothing in life is worth killing yourself over, i repeat, nothing! God created you specially and uniquely, with a precise plan and purpose! Of that, I am sure! Jesus loves you so much that He gave up everything for you, including His life. That makes you pretty special and loved, don't you think?

John 3:16

1 John 4:19-20

Oh, also, girls care nothing about penis size. We don't care!!!! We just want someone to love us! That's all:)

Source(s): email me anytime and we'll talk about whatever you want:) will you listen to these songs? by your side-tenth avenue north fingerprints of God-steven curtis chapman