Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 8 years ago

Favorite Sara Happ Lip Scrub Flavor?

I'm thinking about buying the Sara Happ Lip Scrub. I've heard a lot of good things about it. There are several flavors for the lip scrub. Which is your favorite? What flavor would you recommend?

Thank you!

Best Answer

I liked the vanilla! I recomend it! But a cheaper version is the Lush Lip Scrub, there's only a 3 flavores, but they work just as well.

do not waste your funds on buying "lip scrubs", once you may shop it to purchase some intense high quality hair accessory for your self! To get toddler-gentle lips, word vaselin or petroluem jelly or maybe your ordinary chapstick LIBERALLY throughout your lips. permit it soak a jiffy. Now, use a gentle toothbrush to softly brush your lips for not than 2 minutes. Wipe off the scum with a tissue. Wash your face, as your in many circumstances could, and word a skinny layer of balm or gloss on your super-gentle puckers! in basic terms make certain which you instruction manual clean from any product that is composed of alcohol, as alcohol dries even added. Saliva, too, does what alcohol does! attempt this ingredient a week, and permit Sara Happ have a run for her funds!

All you need is a little dab to thoroughly massage your lips to softness. This is a moderate to hardcore lip scrub so if your lips are really chapped or have open cuts I would not use this until they have healed. I wouldn’t recommend it to someone who is just going to buy it because it’s cute you have to use it to appreciate it’s ability. Sara recommends removing it with tissue but I found this difficult so I used a wet paper towel instead and it came off just fine. My lips felt plumped and full afterwards as well as being soft.

It comes in Almond Creme, Peppermint, Vanilla Bean, Brown Sugar, and Cocoa.

I liked the Vanilla