Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

What colour should I dip dye my hair?

within the next week I would like to dip dye my hair for summer. I have light blonde hair and I was thinking of going pink but I don't know if it'll look good and if so what colour pink?!

thankyou in advance!:)

Favorite Answer

pink will be absolutely great! or a light purple or aquamarine blue would all be cute and on trend and suit your hair!

Pink and blonde....well that would be rocking the Beyonce look from 2000. And if you ask me its dated. VERY dated. In fact, dip dyeing is just not attractive. Why not dye your whole head a different colour if you fancy a change?

Purple would look great with blonde hair! Pink might not show up very well.

Maybe turquoise? Or purple? I think that pink would probably look best with blonde hair though. Could even do 2 colours like this: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo9ulxZwt61qazmso.j...

Source(s): it's allll over tumblr

Purple Or Hot Pink looks good on blonde it also depends on the type of shade of blonde that you have[:

I even have dark blonde hair and that i dip-dyed my hair final summer season. I did shiny magenta pink for the 1st 0.5 and a shiny turquoise for the 2nd 0.5 - the two stood out nicely and appeared amazing!