Miranda asked in HealthOther - Health · 9 years ago

Steroid inhaler; ready to faint?

Lately, because of allergy season, my asthma has been acting up. I had to go to the doctors recently, but for a shot. I told him about my asthma and he perscribed a steroid inhaler. He told me to use it twice in the morning, and twice before bed for two weeks. About twenty minutes ago, I was making a cake with my mom, cutting strawberries, while I started to get light headed. It got worse and worse until the point where was ready to faint at any given moment. I had to go lie down for it to go away, but when I stand up it just gets worse. This has also happened yesterday. Another symtom (or it's just me) is my legs/arms falling asleep. I really do believe it's because of the inhaler. Is it?

By the way, the brand of the inhaler is Qvar, and the name is 'beclomethasone dipropionate HFA inhalation aerosol'

Favorite Answer

you should see a docter it could get worse

I think you will be fine, this happened to me today, stop the qvar and ask your doctor for a different type, try an albuterol inhalant

i use inhaler to that never happen to me

u should see a doctor