Album Poll/What are you favorite albums?

Can you list 50? Would you like to take part in an album poll? If you want to submit a list, please star this question. It would be a good idea to email me your list, in case this question is deleted. You don't have to come up with a list right away. Last time I think the lists were put together over a period... show more Can you list 50? Would you like to take part in an album poll? If you want to submit a list, please star this question. It would be a good idea to email me your list, in case this question is deleted. You don't have to come up with a list right away. Last time I think the lists were put together over a period of weeks.

There was a poll put together about a year and a half ago. Here's a link.
-http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...

The rules are pretty much the same as last time.
-You don't have to list 50, but you can't list more than 50.
-Ranking your album choices is preferable, but not required. If you do choose to rank them, you must rank all of them.
-Compilations are okay, but box sets are not.
-You can pick more than one album by a band, but because some bands/artists have numerous greatest hits compilations and live albums, you will only be allowed one compilation per band or artist.
-Even though this is a R&P poll, you can choose albums from any genre.
Update: It looks like someone just copy and pasted someone else's list. You have to come up with one of your own, or it won't be counted. Thanks to everyone else who submitted a list so far.
Update 2: I'm going to ask another question similar to this, in hopes of getting more lists. Thanks again to everyone who answered, and posted lists. It would be helpful if everyone who submitted a list would star a future question like this one. I would really appreciate it if you did. I think the lists are pretty good so far. show more I'm going to ask another question similar to this, in hopes of getting more lists. Thanks again to everyone who answered, and posted lists. It would be helpful if everyone who submitted a list would star a future question like this one. I would really appreciate it if you did. I think the lists are pretty good so far.