Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsOther - Visual Arts · 10 years ago

Ideas on designs for handcrafting a card for my mum's 50th birthday? and what to write in it?

i need to make my mum a handcrafted card for her birthday,

any ideas on the design?

or something real nice i could right on it?

Favorite Answer

you could make a border with the number 50 all around it. Or if your mum likes flowers then draw flowers on it, put a big balloon on the inside cover that is on the left side and put 50 in it. Maybe you could make the card really big too. Make the paper her favorite color. Basically do things she likes, and things you and her do together. Write memories around the big balloon on the inside. Put on the front " I'm not 50, I'm 18 with 32 years experience", and for the inside on the right side put "did you know 50 is the new 40, Happy Birthday mum" then write under that "Love: (put names here).

Hope I helped you out, and if you need to look for pictures look in google images for help too.

Saying : 1-49 I m ur child and ur my mom.

50-~(infinity) Ur my child and i m ur dad

I'll take care of u for the rest of my life mom

DESIGN :

Cards having 50 types of flowers

50 butterflies with different colours in a card

cards with mark of 50 stars (silver jubilee)

Card filled by 50 different colours with an oil paint or crayons or someother...

www.ask.com/questions-about/50th-Birthday-Cards

50th birthday is always a special one..

MY HEARTY BIRTHDAY WISHES TO UR MOM...