Please help, 5 months into IVA and need to sell my flat..?

I am in a mortgage with my ex partner who no longer pays the bills and has moved in with his new partner. They are looking to get a mortgage together but cannot while we are tied together. I am 5 months into an IVA which i had to take out to be able to afford the mortgage etc but i really want to sell and be able... show more I am in a mortgage with my ex partner who no longer pays the bills and has moved in with his new partner. They are looking to get a mortgage together but cannot while we are tied together. I am 5 months into an IVA which i had to take out to be able to afford the mortgage etc but i really want to sell and be able to move on with my life. I would be looking to rent a room off a friend. What would be the chances of my IP refusing me the right to sell my home. I will basically be breaking even on the mortgage but would have to pay solicitors fees and estate agent fees out my own pocket. This is going to be covered by my parents. Please help, worried sick i'll be stuck in a flat i can't afford for the next 5 years!!
1 answer 1