Alexis
Alexis asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 8 years ago

Brooke Olivia? and B.O.?

We are really liking the name Brooke Olivia, but one problem--someone told me today that her initials will be B.O. (body odor).

I didn't see this at all until she pointed it out, and I usually do especially with initials like B.S., etc.

So, do you think people will notice? Did you, or would you have not if I didn't point it out?

Thanks a lot!

Olivia for middle name, lol. Tantillo is the last name!

Best Answer

People do tend to notice initials a lot, and you really don't want your kid's name to appear as B.O. Parker (or whatever your surname is) on some register or name list, which is what happens often. So be careful! I'd suggest either switching the names around--Olivia Brooke--or replacing either of the names.

I think Brooke Olivia is adorable but unfortunately people will notice =/

Have you thought to maybe reverse both names and call her

Olivia Brooke?

I think that is equally lovely!

Hope this helps

Good Luck =)

Kids will always find something to pick on somebody for. And in all reality, if she doesn't use her middle name regularly(which most of us don't), the issues will be few and far between. And if she does have problems...B.O.= Best Of.

Personaly, I would never of noticed it! I think it's a pretty name. Just say B.O. stands for something else like Beautiful something???

• Of thats her full name yes but if she has another name (i dont mean this in a mean way idk if olivia is her last name!) like brooke olivia thompson people wont notice & if they do they can use thier creative investigative skills for good! Haha its a beautiful name btw.

Source(s): Opinionnn(;

Yeah, kids will find it. The only thing is, kids will find anything to tease someone about. If it wasn't BO it would be something else. Just make sure she smells good lol

Yes people will notice.