Two business questions..please help.10pts!?

Lamont wants to improve his chances to be a successful entrepreneur and so he has written a business plan. One advantage of developing this plan is that it:

A) meets federal reporting requirements of the Internal Revenue Service.

B) insures financing will be available from the Small Business Administration.

C) forces Lamont to think carefully about all aspects of his planned business.

D) will enable him to switch from a sole proprietorship to a corporation without any further paperwork.

Samantha recently applied for a microloan from the SBA. The SBA's decision to grant or deny the loan will be largely based on Samantha's:

A) credit history and the collateral she can offer.

B) age, since microloans are only available to senior citizens.

C) previous record of business success.

D) integrity and the soundness of her business idea.

Please help me, these are the last two questions I have to do and il give 10 pts to the correct answers. I will know right away.

:)

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

1. B (because his business requires financing or investors in order to operate, as well as his business plan must be presented to the SBA or investors).

2. A (an individual must have collateral as well as good credit to secure any loan, the SBA just like any other creditor wants to ensure that the debtor has the ability to pay in the event that the debtor should default on the loan).

• 3 years ago

Legally there are various themes there, is he insuring that there is not any funds substitute is going on between his individuals for intercourse favours, if no longer, he's in a huge problems. Morally, he would argue he's protecting some households at the same time to bypass via a complicated era of their existence. yet, those ideas and disgrace interior the member in no way is going away whilst he/she seems interior the eyes of his/her significant different. the only thank you to superb that's to forgive your self and your significant different, and that's a no longer difficulty-free interest. NB, many purchasers check in because it truly is for unfastened , only out of interest, yet do no longer understand that their information would nicely be traced back to their laptop IB selection, and if his/her significant different checked that with professional, they could understand precisely what whilst on, no longer count what protection measures on the information superhighway internet site are there. the superb element is save faraway from actual touch. in case you have a vagina or penis interior the domicile and you will form it out with some talk, why do you seem for a wierd risky water from exterior? that's my view.

• 8 years ago

C and A.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.