Donny
Donny asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 10 years ago

what are your expectations for The Bourne Legacy, now that Ed Norton is rumored to play the villain?

http://www.firstshowing.net/2011/edward-norton-to-...

BQ- with the Bourne film and Moonrise Kingdom in the future for him, is Ed Norton in store for a big comeback?

BQ2- Fight Club or American History ?

BQ3- favorite movies of his besides those two^?

my viewpoint is that it's no longer to slam the producers for making another one without Damon, and to move on and just get ready for this well-casted movie

• Favorite Answer

Although Edward Norton is my favourite actor ever, I must say that a Bourne movie without Damon does make me lower my expectations, netherless about who is playing the victim. But yeah, I might be wrong, but a 4th film for me in ANY trilogy always seems like a grab for a cash, it's an automatic thought. Oh well, may be wrong

BA: Hopefully, he's a great actor and deserves more praise.

BA2: American History X. It is my favourite film ever and his best performance. Fight Club is also great.

BA3: Primal Fear and 25th Hour. Great performances as well

Edit: I must admit having a good cast does make me more excited about this and more likely to give it a chance. Although I still think its a bit unnessessary. Oh well, gotta wait and see. If Ed Norton's confirmed, I am going to see it on opening day.

2

Source(s): Industry Top Antivirus Software : http://moveantivirus.com/?SfhP
  • ĶŽ

I suppose that it'll make it worth watching. I still don't consider it to be a true Bourne film without Matt Damon, but Ed Norton is a great actor, and Jeremy Renner isn't all that bad.

BQ: I sure hope so. He's one of my favorites, but he's had a bit of a cold streak as far as film selection goes. I'm REALLY looking forward to Moonrise Kingdom.

BQ2: Fight Club

BQ3: Primal Fear, The Illusionist and Rounders are probably my favorites.

i admire Edward Norton. between the main suitable actors of his technology. His maximum suitable movie is twenty 5th Hour. a movie of great ability and relevance. every time I watch, I stumble on yet another ingredient or layer of which ability. My "prominent" Norton movie is the two...Rounders, combat club, or The Painted Veil. i've got on no account no longer enjoyed a Norton movie, although, different than The Italian activity and consistent with hazard delight and Glory. dying to Smoochy, case in point, is an underrated, hilarious movie. Bonus: The Narrator in combat club Bonus 2: definite. i'm upset he's no longer playing the area interior the Avengers. I study Rounders 2 is in progression. I so, so wish it occurs.

Wont be the same without Matt Damon and why keep the name Bourne legacy when its not the same as the book.Smacks of desperation.

BQ No

BQ2 American history

BQ3 He was good in kingdom of heaven

• Logan

Well, I really like him, but without Damon it just wont pop. I will give it a go.

BQ I sure think that he is

BQ2 Fight Club

BQ3 Rounders