HB asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 10 years ago

Cloud options for the small business?

I'd like to know what cloud computing options exist for the cloud.

Favorite Answer

There are a lot of different companies that offer cloud computing for businesses. The problem is that not every company specializes in solutions for SMALL businesses, so there is definitely a need to find one that will best benefit you. I work for Raub Financial Group in Ohio and we started using Ark Online Hosting (www.arkonlinehosting.com) last year to run our tax and accounting software...amazing! Right now we pay $49/mo. for the first user and $25/mo. for each user after that. There are no contracts, we didn't have to pay a sign up fee, and there's a free 30 day trial with them. You can add or subtract users monthly and they give you unlimited IT support and unlimited cusstomer support. Anyways, I'd definitely recommend them. Last Thursday we had a storm hit here, took our server down, and we had to reboot and wait for it to connect for all our computers- with the cloud, you don't have to worry about that- it'll never go down!

Joy

I really liked the usage of Cloud Endure s services. It provides live migration and DR plans, so you can keep your public cloud active but upgrading your data security which serves as a very economical solution.